Group Study Rooms
- Super User
1. Library study rooms are reserved for group study for academic purposes only by current NITK students or students with faculty/staff.
2. Study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Reservations can be made at least 1 day in advance at the Circulation Desk, and will be cancelled if a group arrives more than 15 minutes past their scheduled time.
3. Study rooms may be used for up to 3 hours. There is a limit of 1 use per room per day for any group.
4. Study rooms must be occupied by a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8 people.
5. To use a study room, ALL students in the group must present their NITK IDs at the Circulation Desk.
6. The study room key must be returned to the Circulation Desk on time to avoid any fine.
7. When leaving the study room, the group must ensure the room is clean, the equipment is functioning, furniture is in order, and the door is locked.
8. Absolutely no eating or drinking is allowed in the study rooms.