- Super User
GRAMMARLY Access @NITK Surathkal
How to REGISTER:
One time Self-Registration Process – New Users :-
Step 1: Go to https://www.grammarly.com/enterprise/signup (Mandatory to sign up from this URL)
Step 2: Fill up the self-registration form and click Agree & Sign up. Ensure that users are registering from their respective official email id (@nitk.ac.in / @nitk.edu.in)
Note: Do not Sign up with Google / Facebook / Apple
Step 3: After clicking Sign up, a verification email will be sent to the user's institutional email ID
Please Note: Your @edu credential activation has been activated, and a verification email will be sent to the user's institutional email ID once they register. Users may sometimes get the verification mail in the Spam/Junk/Promotion folder.
Step 4: Kindly Verify the activation mail from Grammarly.
Once registered, users will land on the 'Grammarly Editor, ' which is easy to use and explore.
How to USE GRAMMARLY:
1. Go to URL: www.grammarly.com/edu
2. Click on Login, Enter Email ID and Password, and then you will land on the Grammarly Home Page.
3. You can create a new blank document or upload an existing document to edit it with Grammarly.
4. Document format for uploading should be Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), OpenOffice (.odt), .txt, & rtf.
5. Select the language type in the customize section: https://account.grammarly.com/customize Accounts > Customize > Language
6. If you already have an existing file, upload the document or start writing a new document by clicking New, select the document type.
7. Click on Goals to set Audience type, Formality, Domain, Tone, & Intent of the Paper you are writing, and click on done
8. Click on Plagiarism(Plagiarism will be usually switched off, Kindly switch it on every time you log in) – Right bottom corner.
9. Rectify all alerts/issues, click on the Overall Score (right top corner), and click on download the pdf report.
10. The MS Word Plugin can be downloaded from the support page after registration from the link https://www.grammarly.com/office-addin/windows; the same user ID and Password credentials will grant access to use the Plugin for users.
Contact Phone: 9743094965
Contact Following Library Team for more details.